The Centre for Lean Projects at Nottingham Trent University is a leading research group entirely focussed on adapting Lean Production philosophy to the Architectural, Engineering and Construction (AEC) sector. Relating our research to practice is a guiding principal for the Centre and a large proportion of our work is undertaken with and within companies willing to experiment with new ideas and incorporate them into their processes and production systems. Based on nearly 20 years of research effort the Centre has a combination of funded Research Fellows and PhD researchers working collaboratively on an integrated set of research objectives.
This event will show case the latest research in the following areas:
- The leading edge of construction planning:
- The final results from phase 3 of a case study in Brussels;
- Reporting how a company is using Last Planner® System principles to guide business delivery;
- New thinking about risk management;
- Try out a new approach to create reliable workflow by making and eliciting reliable promises.
- Exposing issues surrounding prevailing commercial systems:
- Evidence of waste created through procurement;
- Explore the idea of collaborative costing;
- A case study exploring whether Target Value Delivery can be used outside the USA.
The sessions will be a combination of activity, discussion and presentation.
Cost £25 + VAT. Click here to register
For further information or to request a free place contact Christine Pasquire email@example.com
Nottingham, NG1 4BU