The seventh annual Engineering Construction Industry Training and Development Awards which took place on 11 October at the Bloomsbury London,celebrated the achievements and successes of individuals, companies and training providers across the engineering construction industry.
ECI was pleased to sponsor the Large Employer of the Year Award.
You can find a list of the winners here
- Rethinking how capital programmes are delivered – report of the ECI conference on 3rd October 2018
- ECI roundtable for Owner Operators and Investors – 2nd October 2018
- View from the Chair: June 2018
- Challenging the mindset in nuclear construction: ‘Construction Factory Thinking’
- Rethinking Capital Delivery Projects – Moving Forward – ECI members Forum, 3 May 2018
- New online preference centre
- Rethinking how capital programmes are delivered – Event Report
- Fitness For Purpose Obligations – How “fit” is your organisation?
- Existential Crisis – Rethinking Capital Programme Delivery