ECI Task Forces are shaped by critical issues facing ECI members and across the Construction and Engineering Construction industries. Task Force research is undertaken collaboratively, combining the experience and expertise of ECI members with support from world-leading academics and research institutions. The knowledge, results and solutions are available free to members through our range of publications, workshops and events to assist in the continuous improvement of construction business performance and project excellence. Non-members can benefit from these resources by attending ECI events and purchasing the published information.
Current Task Forces
- ACTIVE – reviewing, updating and promoting the proven project delivery best practice guidance outlined within ECI’s ACTIVE reports and publications.
- Lean – improving productivity and customer value by applying and promoting Lean practices.
- Modularisation (Italian Regional Unit Task Force) – examining improved design and management of modular construction.
- People – sharing knowledge, expertise and experience, and encouraging development of best practice in project management career development.
- Safety, Health & Environment – delivering leading-edge, practical, industry-focussed outputs and tools.
- Young Professionals – developing the next generation of Engineering Construction professionals, enabling them to build on their knowledge and expertise, and undertake research to shape the direction of the industry.
Join a Task Force
Task Force membership is available to ECI members.
If you are a non-member and interested in joining a Task Force please contact us